Thursday, February 02, 2012

♥TEMPLATES♥

Hiya!!
Here's a zip of some forum style templates I made last year.


Different sizes and are in .PSD format.
Hope you can find a use for them.
Also remember you can easily change colors etc...
When filling templates, with colors-gradients or patterns


Shown below.
Photobucket


I have zipped them all into one zip.

Download
Some have avatar temps too.
Here's a preview:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Here are some tag templates I've made last yr too.
I've zipped them together.
Download Zip


Here's the preview of those.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Happy PSPing!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

♥ Click for my profile ♥


loves2pspxox@aol.com

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥Grab My Blinkie♥

Photobucket

♥Places I Love♥